Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MANifestation

I've decided to lay it all out there and write out the characteristics I'm looking for in a mate. After all, if I don't verbalize what I'm hoping for, does he really exist in the first place?

With that, my perfect man must posses the following qualities:

#1 - He must be a practicing Christian. I've chosen to walk this path & I want my partner to walk with me & believe in the philosophies and teachings of Jesus Christ.

#2 - He must be loyal and honest. A real man knows a good thing when he has it and will rise up & do anything necessary to stay faithful to the woman he loves.

#3 - He must be gainfully employed. He doesn't have to be rich; just make enough to pay his bills every month & have enough left over to pick up the tab now & again.

#4 - He must look to me as a partner  but be willing and able to take the lead when necessary. I'm not looking for someone to boss me around; just someone to step up & be a man.

#5 - He must be hygienically sound and take pride in his appearance. Looks aren't everything but body odor is a deal breaker.

#6 - He must love kids. And dogs. Who knows if I'm destined to have children, but I want a man who can embrace the children (human & canine) I do have in my life already.

#7 - He must be family-oriented. Family is blood, but they can also be poison. My perfect mate is good at walking the familial line and maintaining healthy boundaries.

#8 - He must be intelligent. Not looking specifically for Mensa, but a thirst for knowledge and an affinity for reading are a must.


Come out, come out wherever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment